Healthy Business Training Academy
We offer nationally recognised training in:
- Business qualifications from Certificate III to Diploma
- Work Health and Safety from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma
- Health short courses
- Medical and Health Administration and Health Practice Management
- Training and Assessment: Certificate IV and both Diplomas
- Short courses and skills sets to meet individual needs
Why we are the right choice for you:
- You get more flexible choices about what, where and how you study
- If you don't need a full qualification, we offer a wide range of Skills Sets and short course alternatives
- We have Austudy/Abstudy approval for most qualification on scope and approval for other qualifications is pending.
- You can enrol at any time and progress at your own pace
- We specialise in one-on-one training so you don't have to struggle to keep up with a class
- With distance and online learning you can study anywhere
- Online and electronic resources are available and assignments can be returned by email
- Skype and Cloud Computing offer alternatives for face-to-face tutorials
- We offer fuss-free Recognition of Prior Learning assessment
- We offer choices in how and when you pay your fees
- We offer a range of programs for corporate clients
With us there are no hidden extras:
- Our course fees include all resources, materials and administrative fees unless specifically stated
- Where text books are required, you will be told about this before you enrol
- The fees are all clearly stated for each service, and are costed moderately
TAELLN401A Address language, literacy and numeracy skills
IBSA has just announced proposed changes to TAE40110 to include TAELLN411 as a core unit from July 2013. Anyone who holds TAELLN401A will get full credit transfer for this into TAELLN411. All trainers must hold TAELLN411 by July 1 2015.
Should you wish to undertake TAELLN401A now as a stand alone unit to anticipate the change, or to fill a gap in TAE50111, the cost is only $250 for a quality outcome. You may also include TAELLN411 as part of your TAE40110 or TAE50211 qualification.
We are currently in the process to have TAELLN411 added to scope as a stand alone unit so that we can give this as a credit transfer. All past and current students with TAELLN401A in either their Cert IV or Diploma Programs will be given automatic credit transfer (on request) to the new unit. A small administrative fee will apply for processing the document.
Contact us today for more information.
We are a provider committed to training excellence:
- We offer programs based on a range of practical and pragmatic learning experiences
- We know what we do and we do what we know, so you benefit from our accumulated experience
- We update our own vocational and training skills regularly, to ensure that we remain at the leading edge
Who we are:
- we specialise in distance and flexible delivery programs right across Australia and New Zealand
- we offer specialist training in Anatomy and Physiology, OHS and Infection control on behalf of other RTOs
- we prioritise our resources to provide quality training, and our clients are our main focus
- we operate with low overheads and pass cost savings on to our clients
Funding for mature age workers
If you are over 50 and working for at least 14 hours a week, or have your own business, you can apply for a grant of up to $4,400 to cover RPL services and training in a qualification related to your work role from Certificate III to Diploma.
Please go to our Funding page for more information.
Certificate 3 Guarantee
We have been approved as a Pre Qualified Supplier for the Certificate 3 Guarantee for the Certificate III in Business Administration. This funding is available to people who have not previously attained a Certificate III and funding is available for people in employment or wishing to gain employment in clerical positions. Other Certificate III qualifications may be made available later if the government expands the program.
However, once you have completed a Certificate III qualification you will no longer be eligible for a subsidised training place under the Certificate 3 Guarantee once they complete a certificate level III qualification. You will be asked to provide documentary proof or a Statutory Declaration that you have not previously attained a Certificiate III or higher qualification before you enrol.
Currently our fees for Certificate III qualifications are:
Currently the subsidies available for Certificate 3 Guarantee are:
Under the terms of the funding agreement, applicants will be required to contribute the balance of fees between the amount of the funding grant and the cost of the course.
The co-contribution fees are, therefore:
It is possible to arrange for payments by installment and through Centrepay.
The refund policy is available here.
Hot off the Press!
We have just added the following qualifications to scope:
Presently we are only offering these via RPL although we do have a short course available for the Auditing core units.
Now also offering BSB07 Work Health and Safety qualifications from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma by RPL, with Certificate III, IV and Diploma available by distance or online learning.
Moving into a new era of training
We have one foot in the e-learning door with our product for TAE Diplomas being converted to interactive PDFs.
Along with our plans to offer e-learning from first semester next year in some of our popular courses, we are also trialling the use of webinars to deliver training in short courses such as Auditing and to support the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Also, this week we have registered an e-learning domain and are in the process of developing an e-learning site using Moodle. The bulk of this work will take place from October onwards, so bear with us, we are dancing as hard as we can.
Life is so exciting, why would anyone not want to learn!
Want to do a TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
Live beyond the Black Stump and there are no local providers? Hate the thought of slogging through an online course with limited access to a trainer?
We have something for you! We will shortly be running a Saturday half day program by webinar over ten weeks that mentors you through the tricky bit and explains trainingspeak!
To find out more about individual programs, click on the navigation bar on the left or contact us directly.
Our Training Partners and Regional Assessors
After almost two decades of working with Catherine Logue of the Training for Learning Company, we are most pleased to be working closely with her organisation in the delivery of TAE qualifications. We will post more details as they become available. This training company also produces a range of innovative training resources to please the most creative of trainers with kits and fun activities for group training.
Darryl Keane, from Victor Harbor is also on board as an assessor and works in TAE10 and some BSB07 qualifications.
New South Wales
We are pleased to be working with Kim Katon and Yvette Bender of Bender Katon Training, in Newcastle who provide quallity TAE10 training and assessment as well as auditing and other business training. Contact them directly for details of their excellent courses, including the short course for TAELLN401A, and their training locations.
We are proud to welcome aboard Kay Whitehall in Mudgee, who will be up and running in TAE qualifications shortly. Kay delivers training in rural NSW and in the Mackay region of Queensland. More follows, as they say in the publishing industry.
Now also up and running as a valued trainer and assessor is Jan Wunderlich of Xlinks Consulting who will be offering TAE10 and Work Health and Safety qualifications.
Sunshine Coast and north of the Brisbane River
Wendy Jakeman has been with us for some time as an assessor and part time trainer. She lives in Gympie and rounds out her exciting life as a retiree and charity volunteer with applying her impressive store of knowledge and skills for our students and trainees.
There are more exciting projects in the wind. Keep watching this space.
Note: This site is constantly development and has been for some time because our web designer got married, is now living in the Rockies and constantly hiking through the Canadian Wilderness shooting bears and brides (with a camera). You can follow the amazing adventures of this intrepid Australian on www.ginevre.com or FB: Photography by Ginevre, or www.untamedland.ca.
If you want to see what she is up to http://www.facebook.com/InTheEyesOfWildlife has the preview of her documentary on how wildlife lives alongside humans. Sadly many of the animals that appear in her photographs and short films have been killed by motor vehicles and trains this year, making Ginevre's work even more poignant.
Our apologies for the spartan look of our site, but we are expecting a new logo. a new look site and a few bells and whistles - sometime this millenium. Creative Suite Five got more complicated so we concentrated on the quality of information, rather than eye candy at the moment.
Meanwhile, we keep the information updated even without the eye candy.
Semester ends: c.o.b 20/12/2013
Office opens for enrolments: 13/1/2014
Training recommences 20/1/2013
Urgent emails sent between 20/12 and 13/1 will be answered periodically from 2/1/13.