Healthy Business Training Academy
We offer nationally recognised training in:
- Business from Certificate II to Certificate IV
- Work Health and Safety from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma
- Health short courses
- Medical and Health Administration and Health Practice Management
- Training and Assessment: Certificate IV and two Diplomas
- Short courses and skills sets to meet individual needs
Why we are the right choice for you:
- You get more flexible choices about what, where and how you study
- If you don't need a full qualification, we offer a wide range of Skills Sets and short course alternatives
- We have Austudy/Abstudy approval for qualification on scope
- You can enrol at any time and progress at your own pace
- We specialise in one-on-one training so you don't have to struggle to keep up with a class
- With distance and online learning you can study anywhere
- Online and electronic resources are available and assignments can be returned by email
- Skype and Cloud Computing offer alternatives for face-to-face tutorials
- We offer fuss-free Recognition of Prior Learning assessment
- We offer choices in how and when you pay your fees
- We offer a range of programs for corporate clients
With us there are no hidden extras:
- Our course fees include all resources, materials and administrative fees unless specifically stated
- Where text books are required, you will be told about this before you enrol
- The fees are all clearly stated for each service, and are costed moderately
TAELLN401A Address language, literacy and numeracy skills
It has just been announced that this will be compulsory in TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training Assessment as of July 2014.
Get ahead of the game and complete this unit now through distance learning. We have been delivering this, and its predecessor, for a decade. Our resources are custom written to ensure that you fully meet the standards and can use the ACSF to advantage in assisting those with language, literacy and numeracy skills needs.
Only $250 for a quality outcome. Contact us today for more information.
We are a provider committed to training excellence:
- We offer programs based on a range of practical and pragmatic learning experiences
- We know what we do and we do what we know, so you benefit from our accumulated experience
- We update our own vocational and training skills regularly, to ensure that we remain at the leading edge
Who we are:
- we specialise in distance and flexible delivery programs right across Australia and New Zealand
- we offer specialist training in Anatomy and Physiology, OHS and Infection control on behalf of other RTOs
- we prioritise our resources to provide quality training, and our clients are our main focus
- we operate with low overheads and pass cost savings on to our clients
Our Training Partners
After almost two decades of working with Catherine Logue of the Training for Learning Company, we are most pleased to be working closely with her organisation in the delivery of TAE qualifications. We will post more details as they become available.
New South Wales
We are pleased to be working with Bender Katon Training, in Newcastle who provide quallity TAE10 qualifications under Auspice with our RTO. Contact them directly for details of their excellent courses, including the short course for TAELLN401A, and their training locations.
Hot off the Press!
We have just had TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development and TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training added to our Scope. Note that this capitalises on our strengths as experienced instructional designers and owners of a flourishing educational publishing business. The skills we will develop on you will put you ahead of the pack in terms of professional abilities.
Presently we are only offering these via RPL as we develop the new resources to cutting edge standards. We will be offering a special price for people who enrol in both Diplomas concurrently. Watch this space for more developments......
Now also offering BSB07 Workplace Health and Safety qualifications from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma by RPL, with Certificate III, IV and Diploma available by distance or online learning.
The Queensland government is withdrawing funding for Skilling Solutions Queensland grants for all but those involved in what they consider the Big Four.
If you ahave been issued with a referral letter prior to 31 December 2012, you must enrol with us before the end of April 2013 and your RPL component completed by mid-June. This means that at the least you have to provide us with:
We have limited places left:
Enrol today or you will lose the value of the $500 grant which has been awarded to you.
To find out more about individual programs, click on the navigation bar on the left or contact us directly.
Note: This site is under development and has been for some time because our web designer got married, is now living in the Rockies and constantly hiking through the Canadian Wilderness shooting bears (with a camera). You can follow the amazing adventures of this intrepid Australian on www.ginevre.com or FB: Photography by Ginevre
If you want to see what she is up to http://www.facebook.com/InTheEyesOfWildlife has the preview of her documentary on how wildlife lives alongside humans. Sadly, in the past week we have seen the death of another precious grey wolf cub by train impact and newly awakened bears risking their lives to eat the spilled grain on the CNR which runs high speed freight through Banff National Park.
Our apologies for the spartan look of our site, but we are expecting a new logo. a new look site and a few bells and whistles - sometime this millenium. Creative Suite Five got more complicated so we concentrate on the quality of information, rather than bling at the moment.
Meanwhile, we keep the information updated even without the eye candy.