Healthy Business Training Academy
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR LEARNING, SO ARE WE!
We offer nationally recognised training in:
- Business Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diploma qualifications
- Work Health and Safety from Certificate III to Advanced Diploma
- Health short courses, particularly those in practice management for complementary health
- Medical and Health Administration and Health Practice Management
- Training and Assessment: Certificate IV and both Diplomas
- Short courses and Skills Sets (Design your own) to meet individual needs
What makes us different?
- Personalised training with your own trainer or very small groups
- You can enrol at any time and progress at your own pace
- Distance learning options you can study anywhere
- Electronic resources are available and assignments can be returned by email or Drop Box
- We provide Webinars, Skype and Cloud Computing to offer alternatives for face-to-face tutorials
- Webinars, Skype and Cloud Computing offer alternatives for face-to-face tutorials
- We offer user-friendly Recognition of Prior Learning assessment
Why we are the right choice for you:
- You get more flexible choices about what, where and how you study
- If you don't need a full qualification, we offer a wide range of Skills Sets (smorgasbord short courses designed just for you) and set short course alternatives, such as Medical Receptionist or Auditing.
- If you have the skills and need a qualification, we offer full Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or RPL with Gap Training which will reduce your fees and upgrade your skills at the same time!
- We have Austudy/Abstudy approval for some qualification on scope and are in the process of adding new and updated qualifications to the list.
- We offer choices in how and when you pay your fees
- We offer a range of programs for corporate clients
With us there are no hidden extras:
- Our course fees include all resources, materials and administrative fees unless specifically stated
- Where text books are required, you will be told about this before you enrol
- The fees are all clearly stated for each service, and are costed moderately
Our national reputation for quality:
- We employ only trainers and assessors who are highly qualified and have been in a vocation and the training industry for more than a decade to ensure that you are trained or mentored by the best of the best
- Our courses are written to provide a volume of learning that fully matches the requirements of the Training Packages
- Whatever your needs, we do not cut you off from learning because you cannot meet a time frame
- Our students appreciate that to get the best jobs, they need to put some effort into gaining their skills and knowledge
- Our business grows as satisfied students and employers recommend us to others
- Many of our students return more than once to gain other qualifications
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
This will come into effect on January 1st 2015 and will give you a unique number to enable you to look up your training transcripts and qualifications registered after that date.
We have already begun the process to assist you in obtaining a USI or notifying us of a USI you hold, which you must do if enrolling after 1st October if your training is likely to extend beyond 1st January 2015.
All enrolments from 1st January must have a USI and no certificates or statements of attainment awarded after that date can be processed until we have a registered USI on file.
You can find more information by clicking here to go direct to the Department of Industry USI information for students.
TAELLN401A/TAELLN411 Address language, literacy and numeracy skills
IBSA has just announced proposed changes to TAE40110 to include TAELLN411 as a core unit from July 2013. Anyone who holds TAELLN401A will get full credit transfer for this into TAELLN411. All trainers must hold TAELLN411 by July 1 2015.
Should you wish to undertake TAELLN401A now as a stand alone unit to anticipate the change, or to fill a gap in TAE50111, the cost is only $250 for a quality outcome. You may also include TAELLN411 as part of your TAE40110 or TAE50211 qualification.
We now have TAELLN411 on scope as a stand alone unit, so you may undertake this as a Statement of Attainment independent of a full qualificaiton.
All past and current students with TAELLN401A in either their Cert IV or Diploma Programs will be given automatic credit transfer (on request) to the new unit. A small administrative fee will apply for processing the document.
Contact us today for more information.
Hot off the Press!
Do you need both TAELLN411 and TAELLN501B through a learning pathway? Save time and money by taking our integrated program that gives you both these units in one program. This is available as distance learning, but will be available shortly as workshops and on an interactive CD. Assessments can be returned by email or Drop Box.
Save time through eliminating duplication of training and assessment that is common to both units.
Get two for the price of one and a bit: only $300 for distance learning and $350 for workshops.
Note that some providers offer the units after only workshop attendance. Both units specifically require that the skills be demonstrated with real life learners in a training environment. As a quality training provider we do not cut corners and you will end up with a much more impressive portfolio of work.
We are a provider committed to training excellence:
- We offer programs based on a range of practical and pragmatic learning experiences
- We know what we do and we do what we know, so you benefit from our accumulated experience
- We update our own vocational and training skills regularly, to ensure that we remain at the leading edge
Who we are:
- we specialise in distance and flexible delivery programs right across Australia and New Zealand
- we offer specialist training in Anatomy and Physiology, OHS and Infection control on behalf of other RTOs
- we prioritise our resources to provide quality training, and our clients are our main focus
- we operate with low overheads and pass cost savings on to our clients
What we do not do:
- We do not take short cuts because you deserve the best
- We will never offer courses in too short a time frame because you need the time for your skills to mature
- Above all, if you want a TAE40110 you will not get it from us in a 2, 3 or five day course if you have no prior experience and qualifications in our industry
Moving into a new era of training
We have one foot in the e-learning door with our product for TAE40110 and TAE Diplomas being gradually converted to interactive PDFs.
Along with our plans to offer e-learning in some of our popular courses, we are also trialling the use of webinars to deliver training in short courses such as Auditing and to support the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Also, this week we have registered an e-learning domain and are in the process of developing an e-learning site using Moodle. The redesign and upload of training programs is progressing, so bear with us, we are dancing as hard as we can.
Life is so exciting, why would anyone not want to learn!
Want to do a TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
Live beyond the Black Stump and there are no local providers? Hate the thought of slogging through an online course with limited access to a trainer?
We have something for you! We will shortly be running a Saturday half day program by webinar over ten weeks that mentors you through the tricky bit and explains trainingspeak!
To find out more about individual programs, click on the navigation bar on the left or contact us directly.
Our Regional Trainers and Assessors
After almost two decades of working with Catherine Logue of the Training for Learning Company, we are most pleased to be working closely with her organisation in the delivery of TAE qualifications. This training company also produces a range of innovative training resources to please the most creative of trainers with kits and fun activities for group training.
New South Wales
We are pleased to be working with Kim Katon in Newcastle who provide quallity TAE10 training and assessment as well as auditing and other business training. Contact them directly for details of their excellent courses, including the short course for TAELLN411, and their training locations.
We are proud to welcome aboard Kay Whitehall in Mudgee, who is up and running in TAE qualifications and business qualifications. Kay delivers training in rural NSW and in the Mackay region of Queensland. More follows, as they say in the publishing industry.
Matt Spokes of Mimbelle will be working in partnership with us to deliver a range of courses including TAE40110 and TAELLN411. Ask Matt about your training needs in the Sydney region.
Kay Whitehall visits Mackay regularly to run courses and visit on-site with corporate customers and clients.
Far North Queensland
Natasha Brown of Criterion Training and Consultancy is back with us and delivering TAE40110 as well as business qualifications in Townsville, Cairns and FNQ.
There are more exciting projects in the wind. Keep watching this space.
Note: This site is constantly development and has been for some time because our web designer got married, is now living in the Rockies and constantly hiking through the Canadian Wilderness shooting bears and brides (with a camera). You can follow the amazing adventures of this intrepid Australian on www.ginevre.com or FB: Photography by Ginevre, or www.untamedland.ca.
If you want to see what she is up to http://www.facebook.com/InTheEyesOfWildlife has the preview of her documentary on how wildlife lives alongside humans. Sadly many of the animals that appear in her photographs and short films have been killed by motor vehicles and trains this year, making Ginevre's work even more poignant.
Our apologies for the spartan look of our site, but we are expecting a new logo. a new look site and a few bells and whistles - sometime this millenium. Creative Suite Five got more complicated so we concentrated on the quality of information, rather than eye candy at the moment.
Meanwhile, we keep the information updated even without the eye candy.