Who are we:
- we changed from a parnership to a sole proprietorship in March 2012 due to the continued ill health of my husband, Henry and then to a company in November 2015.
- we operate a primarily distance education service from our head office on the Gold Coast or through flexible delivery supported by mentoring or traineeships and corporate workplace training
- we offer extensive Recognition of Prior Learning services which together with gap training has helped many acheive qualifications through a flexible delivery
- if we run workshops, we keep the numbers low or use two trainers, in order that our participants have access to assistance when they need it
- we have a number of external assessors in key regional points who assist us with mentoring and practical assessments and also hold small group workshops and visit workplaces to help employers and their staff
- we also have reciprocal arrangements with other RTOs who assist us by providing local practical assessments or mentoring, by arrangement
- we have partnerships with a range of other training providers, RTOs and non-RTOs who offer services on our behalf
Is the Director and the Director of Studies. She has been working in vocational education for more than 35 years and is a professional instructional designer. Training is her passion and her life (she has no grandchildren) and plans to remain active in her role until they prise the computer keyboard from her cold, dead hands.
B.A.; A.L.A. (UK); Dip. Ed.; HLT 52007 Diploma of Practice Management, TAE50111 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training; TAE50211 Diploma of Training Design and Development; TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; BSB50207 Diploma of Business; BSB50407 Diploma of Business Administration; BSB511107 Diploma of Management; BSB51607 Diploma of Quality Auditing.
This year she will tackle the Diploma of Project Management!
Henry John Boleszny:
Is the former Managing Partner who is currently on extended sick leave, therefore no longer part of the RTO. He is currently writing the Great Australian Novel, which is his form of therapy, up in the 'Writer's Loft' on the top floor.
As. Dip. Social Work; Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; Certificate IV in Business (Small Business Management)
Is our terrific administrative system who has taken over our systems and is now part of our growing 'family'.