Our BSB Business Programs
Certificate III and IV qualifications:
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration (RPL/Distance)
- BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) (RPL/Distance)
- BSB42618 Certificate IV in New Small Business (RPL/Distance) - new course in preparation
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (RPL/Distance)
For details of our Certificate III and IV programs and costs please click here.
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business (RPL/Distance)
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration (RPL/Distance)
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (RPL/Distance)
- BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing (RPL/Distance*
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (RPL/Distance)
Please note that Diploma courses are not entry level courses and course work requires a student to be working, or have access to, an environment in which they manage and lead others and can undertake workplace projects.
* Note that an Lead Auditor course(Skills Set) is also available comprised of the BSBAUD Core Units from this qualification by mentored distance learning, or small group workshops by arrangement. Distance courses have a practicum component.
For details of our Diploma programs and costs, please click here.
Want to learn MYOB? Want to do this in your own time, place and at your own pace?
Well now you can with our easy to follow self-paced course with mentoring to help you through any sticking points.
When you have satisfactorily completed the study program and given us copies of your work, you will be given a Statement of Attainment for the following unit in partial completion of your BSB30407 Certificate IV in Business Administration.
Don't pay $500 or more for an introductory workshop that only leads to a Statement of Completion.
With our course you get a professionally written workbook, plus a MYOB sample CD and a process that takes you screen shot by screen shot through the complete range of tasks involved in setting up, managing accounts and generating reports and payroll documents.
Fees: $395 including workbook and CD.