- Austudy/Abstudy approved for Certificate level courses (this is in process of being updated).
- We no longer offer any government funded courses (voluntary withdrawal due to lack of public interest).
Where you might also find assistance with fees:
- if you are a job seeker, you should ask Centerlink or your Job Service Agency if there are any available funds to assist with your fees payment
- you may be eligible for Austudy/Abstudy and we can add courses to the Centrelink list at any time
- if you are in receipt of a government pension, you may be eligible for the Pensioner Education Supplement (PES). This can be used to pay your fees by installments through Centrepay
- you can complete a course by enrolling in units one at a time, therefore you can spread your fees across the whole study period, making it easier to budget
- we can offer agreed installment payments but these must be received at regular intervals and the fees must be paid off before we issue the qualification.
Compliance and Audit Status:
We are proud of our compliance status which has been exemplary at all audits since initial registration. Any rectifications required have been few and minor, and all have been addressed within the immediate post audit period, before the final report was issued.
To view our compliance status please click here.
We were given a 7 year extension to registration without audit in 2017. There was not audit report issued.