Good leadership, or lack thereof, directly impacts the success of a team at its highest levels, the organisation itself. This course is for professionals who may be new to leadership roles looking to gain or strengthen key leadership skills.
The certificate delivers the foundations of good management while allowing you to develop your style of leadership. This well- rounded business qualification covers management and leadership strategies across a variety of business functions including: communications, operations, WHS, risk management as well as team member and workplace relationships management.
Core Units – all five must be completed
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
Elective Units – complete seven units in total of your choice
Group A – choose at least four units from this list
- BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
Group B – three units may be chosen from this list
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
The HBTA advantage
- Enrol at any time
- Study how and when it is convenient for you
- Fast track your completion using your real work experience
- Various payment options available Government funding available*
- Corporate and group discounts.
*Eligibility criteria applies
“Before you area leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.”Jack Welch
Our Trainers are the Difference!
Whether you choose workshops, RPL, online/distance learning or mentored, on-the-job training, the support you receive from our dedicated trainers remains the same.
There are no hidden fees, and you will not receive materials and passwords and be left to teach yourself. Our trainers are committed to your success and are available by email, phone or webinar.
12 Units total – 5 core, 7 elective
Onsite corporate groups
Corporate rate $POA
Finance & Government Funding Available**
Study your way
Our Business programs are student-centered, interactive, creative, and enjoyable to ensure our learners stay focused and engaged throughout their qualifications.
Custom design your qualification by choosing electives that interest you.
Select additional electives for ‘add-on’ Statements of Attainment to boost your learning*.
Choose the method of study that is most convenient for you.
*Additional fee applies
**Eligibility criteria applies
Speak to one of our Trainers to learn more or get started today!