Good leadership, or lack thereof, directly impacts the success of a team at its highest levels, the organisation itself. This course is for professionals who may be new to leadership roles looking to gain or strengthen key leadership skills.
The diploma delivers the essentials of good management while allowing you to develop your style of leadership. Hone interpersonal skills vital for effective communication including motivation strategies, critical thinking and emotional intelligence.
Core Units – all six must be completed
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 Mange team effectiveness
Elective Units – complete at least four (up to six) units of your choice
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
The HBTA advantage
- Enrol at any time
- Study how and when it is convenient for you
- Fast track your completion using your real work experience
- Various payment options available Government funding available*
- Corporate and group discounts.
*Eligibility criteria applies
“Before you area leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.”Jack Welch
Whether you choose workshops, RPL, online/distance learning or mentored, on-the-job training, the support you receive from our dedicated trainers remains the same.
There are no hidden fees, and you will not receive materials and passwords and be left to teach yourself. Our trainers are committed to your success and are available by email, phone or webinar.
12 Units total – 6 core, 6 elective
Onsite corporate groups
Corporate rate $POA
Finance & Government Funding Available**
Access the calendar here to lock in your dates.