Pre-requisites for entry
All the core units from BSB41419 (or equivalent) must be attained prior to enrolling in this course either by training or RPL.
Qualified WHS personnel are essential in every type of business, now more than ever. This diploma builds on your WHS knowledge base to cover implementation and management of WHS risk, response and investigations, management systems and consultation processes. Develop leadership and communications skills to ensure you become an effective WHS manager.
Core Units – all five must be completed
- BSBWHS513 Lead WHS risk management
- BSBWHS515 Lead initial response to and investigate WHS incidents
- BSBWHS516 Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s WHS management system
- BSBWHS519 Lead the development and use of WHS risk management tools
- BSBWHS522 Manage WHS consultation and participation processes
Group A – complete at least three units of your choice
- BSBWHS512 Contribute to managing work-related psychological health and safety
- BSBWHS514 Manage WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWHS517 Contribute to managing a WHS information system
- BSBWHS520 Manage implementation of emergency procedures
- BSBWHS531 Implement and evaluate system of work for managing hazardous chemicals
Group B – complete at least two units of your choice from this list or Group A
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBTWK502 Manage people effectiveness
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
The HBTA advantage
Free 1 year student membership to AIHS*
Enrol at any time Study how and when it is convenient for you
Fast track your completion using your real work experience
Various payment options available
Government funding available*
Corporate and group discounts.
*Eligibility criteria applies
Our Trainers are the Difference!
Whether you choose workshops, RPL, online/distance learning or mentored, on-the-job training, the support you receive from our dedicated trainers remains the same.
There are no hidden fees, and you will not receive materials and passwords and be left to teach yourself. Our trainers are committed to your success and are available by email, phone or webinar.
10 Units total – 5 core, 5 elective
Onsite corporate groups
Corporate rate $POA
Finance & Government Funding Available**
Study your way
Our Business programs are student-centered, interactive, creative, and enjoyable to ensure our learners stay focused and engaged throughout their qualifications.
Custom design your qualification by choosing electives that interest you.
Select additional electives for ‘add-on’ Statements of Attainment to boost your learning*.
Choose the method of study that is most convenient for you.
*Additional fee applies
**Eligibility criteria applies
Speak to one of our Trainers to learn more or get started today!