Are you wanting to get off the tools, impart your knowledge onto others and make a difference in peoples lives? Then this qualification is for you!
Now is the time to take the next step in your career!
Please Note that this qualification requires you to deliver practical demonstrations of you conducting training and assessment sessions with groups of learners.
This can be through:
- demonstrations in classrooms
- delivery in your workplace or industry (live or recorded)
- Zoom/Skype delivery group sessions with other students
- recognition evidence of previous training verified by references and learner feedback.
Discuss your options with us when you enrol!
Core Units – all nine must be completed
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based training
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use Training Packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address language, literacy and numeracy skills
Elective Units – complete one unit of your choice
- TAEASS301 Contribute to assessment
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instructions
- TAEDEL403 Coordinate and facilitate distance-based learning
- TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
- TAEDEL501 Facilitate e-learning
- TAELLN412 Access resources and support to address foundation skills
- TAELLN413 Integrate foundation skills into vocational training delivery
- BSBAUD411 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
The HBTA advantage
- Enrol at any time
- Study how and when it is convenient for you
- Fast track your completion using your real work experience
- Various payment options available Government funding available*
- Corporate and group discounts.
*Eligibility criteria applies
Our Trainers are the Difference!
Whether you choose workshops, RPL, online/distance learning or mentored, on-the-job training, the support you receive from our dedicated trainers remains the same.
There are no hidden fees, and you will not receive materials and passwords and be left to teach yourself. Our trainers are committed to your success and are available by email, phone or webinar.
10 Units total – 9 core, 1 elective
Workshops (Face to Face in person or Virtual)
Onsite corporate groups
$3,300 10 Day Workshop (May be Virtual)
Corporate rate $POA
Finance & Government Funding Available**
Study your way
Our Business programs are student-centered, interactive, creative, and enjoyable to ensure our learners stay focused and engaged throughout their qualifications.
Custom design your qualification by choosing electives that interest you.
Select additional electives for ‘add-on’ Statements of Attainment to boost your learning*.
Choose the method of study that is most convenient for you.
*Additional fee applies
**Eligibility criteria applies
Speak to one of our Trainers to learn more or get started today!