Vocational education and training is a profession, not just a job. And if you are serious about your profession, so are we!
This diploma will prepare you for incorporating innovation and best practice into the instructional design of training programs and products for your students. The focus is on designing and developing effective assessment tools, learning resources and strategies.
HBTA students are eligible to complete the Double Diploma TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training and TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development. Contact us for details.
Core Units – all five must be completed
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDES501 Design and develop learning strategies
- TAEDES502 Design and develop learning resources
- TAEDES505 Evaluate a training program
- TAETAS501 Undertake organisational training needs analysis
Elective Units – complete five units of your choice
- TAEASS501 Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS503 Lead assessment validation processes
- TAEASS504 Develop and implement recognition strategies
- TAEDEL501 Facilitate e-learning
- TAEDEL502 Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEDES503 Design and develop e-learning resources
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAELLN412 Access resources and support to address foundation skills
- TAELLN413 Integrate foundation skills into vocational training delivery
- TAELLN501 Support the development of adult language, literacy and numeracy
- TAEPDD501 Maintain and advance professional practice
The HBTA advantage
- Enrol at any time
- Study how and when it is convenient for you
- Fast track your completion using your real work experience
- Various payment options available Government funding available*
- Corporate and group discounts.
*Eligibility criteria applies
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”Benjamin Franklin
Our Trainers are the Difference!
Whether you choose workshops, RPL, online/distance learning or mentored, on-the-job training, the support you receive from our dedicated trainers remains the same.
There are no hidden fees, and you will not receive materials and passwords and be left to teach yourself. Our trainers are committed to your success and are available by email, phone or webinar.
10 Units total – 5 core, 5 elective
Onsite corporate groups
Corporate rate $POA
Finance & Government Funding Available**
Speak to one of our Trainers to learn more or get started today!