Austudy/Abstudy approved for Certificate and Diploma level courses can be obtained if required.
- Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers. If you are between 45 and 70, you may be eligible for this funding. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, employed and at risk of entering the income support system, or recently unemployed (within three months) and not registered for assistance through an Australian Government employment services program. Follow this link for more information.
Where you might also find assistance with fees:
- If you are a job seeker, you should ask Centerlink or your Job Service Agency if there are any available funds to assist with your fees payment.
- You may be eligible for Austudy/Abstudy and we can add courses to the Centrelink list at any time.
- If you are in receipt of a government pension, you may be eligible for the Pensioner Education Supplement (PES). This can be used to pay your fees by installments through Centrepay.
- You can complete a course by enrolling in units one at a time, therefore you can spread your fees across the whole study period, making it easier to budget.
- We can offer agreed interest free installment payments but these must be received at regular intervals and the fees must be paid off before we issue the qualification.