Healthy Business Training Academy
QUALITY DOES NOT COST - IT PAYS
We offer nationally recognised training in:
We are a provider committed to training excellence:
Who we are:
What we do not do:
What makes us different?
- Personalised training with your own trainer, in very small groups or in your workplace
- Larger workshop groups may be offered in capital cities and regional centres where numbers permit
- You can enrol at any time and progress at your own pace
- Distance learning options you can study anywhere
- Electronic resources are available and assignments can be returned by email or Drop Box
- Webinars, Skype and Cloud based services offer alternatives for face-to-face tutorials
- We offer user-friendly Recognition of Prior Learning assessment
Why we are the right choice for you:
- You get more flexible choices about what, where and how you study
- If you don't need a full qualification, we offer a wide range of Skills Sets (smorgasbord short courses designed just for you) and set short course alternatives, such as Medical Receptionist or Auditing.
- If you have the skills and need a qualification, we offer full Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or RPL with Gap Training which will reduce your fees and upgrade your skills at the same time!
- We have Austudy/Abstudy approval.
- We offer choices in how and when you pay your fees and you can opt to pay by instalments.
- Centrepay is available for Centrelink clients.
- We offer a range of programs for corporate clients.
We are now under an arrangement with Study Loans which is a private financial company offering rates much lower than credit cards.
With us there are no hidden extras:
- Our course fees include all resources, materials and administrative fees unless specifically stated
- Where text books are required, you will be told about this before you enrol
- The fees are all clearly stated for each service, and are costed moderately
Our national reputation for quality:
- We employ only trainers and assessors who are highly qualified and have been in a vocation and the training industry for more than a decade to ensure that you are trained or mentored by the best of the best
- Our courses are written to provide a volume of learning that fully matches the requirements of the Training Packages and the Australian Qualifications Framework
- Whatever your needs, we do not cut you off from learning because you cannot meet a time frame - Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans (John Lennon)
- Our students appreciate that to get the best jobs, they need to put some effort into gaining their skills and knowledge
- Our business grows as satisfied students and employers recommend us to others
- Many of our students return more than once to gain other qualifications
Finally we have the umpire's decision on the upgrade from TAE40110 to TAE40116
You do not have to! Click here to find out more!
TAE40110 is still acceptable under the Standards for RTOs 2015 but there are now two categories of trainers and assessors.
TAE40110 is Category One.
TAE40110 plus either TAELLN401A or TAELLN411, with the addition of TAEASS502B, TAEASS502B or TAEASS502 will take you up to Category 2 which is the same status as holding TAE40116.
What this means for you is that we can help you move into the the next level without you having to obtain a whole new qualification.
Enrol now for the stand alone units which we have on scope in TAE50216. The LLN unit is able to be studied by distance learning through our interactive package. The TAEASS502 is available in Interactive or e-learning as well as mentored distance learning using print based materials. Webinars can be arranged for groups.
Now also online!
To find out more about individual programs, click on the navigation bar on the left or contact us directly.
Our Regional Trainers and Assessors
New South Wales
We are proud to work with Kay Whitehall in Mudgee, who is up and running in TAE qualifications and business qualifications. Kay delivers training in Western NSW and in the Mackay region of Queensland. More follows, as they say in the publishing industry.
Katherine Zarubin has just joined us and will be delivering the two TAE Diplomas plus she is our senior trainer for the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management.
Kay Whitehall visits Mackay regularly to run courses and visit on-site with corporate customers and clients.
Other regions are serviced by our group of excellent training partners (see below).
Our Training Partners
The following organisatons deliver and assess training under auspice from HBTA
Australian Safety Learning Systems Brisbane
Compact Services, Brisbane RTO 32419
Criterion Training and Consultancy, FNQ
Leading Education Innovation Brisbane
Mandaville Training Solutions, Sydney
One Step Further Coolangatta, RTO 31215
Oz Health and Safety Training Orange
PPD Training Perth, RTO 52080
Safe Act Pty Ltd. Hunter Valley
Training for Learning Company Adelaide
Training Ahead Australia, Mackay Queensland and Richmond Victoria
Transformational Institute, Newcastle RTO 31269
Worksafe Training, Gold Coast
Workskills International Sydney
For more information about our growing family of RTOs and non-registered Training Organisations who have partnered with HBTA to deliver our qualifications in SEQ, NSW, VIC, SA and WA, and the programs they offer click here.
Please also note also that we do not have any agreements with any marketing companies to promote to students on our behalf.
Only our regional trainers and our training partners may recruit students into courses they deliver on behalf of HBTA.
It has been brought to my attention that a person purporting to be working for SE Training has been issuing Statements of Attainment for SITX0HS002A and SITXFS001A (both food safety units that have never been on the RTO scope).
These statements were issued in 2012. Sea Eagle Training ceased to be an RTO in 2004, although HBTA retained the original RTO number.
The statements are signed by a third party and only I am authorised to sign qualifications on behalf of the RTO which is now HBTA.
The Statements are issued on cheap paper that can be purchased in any stationers, not our marbled green card which is embossed with the HBTA logo and laminated. The bogus qualifications show the Sea Eagle cameo illustration.
If you come across one of these Statements of Attainment, please be aware that they are easily identified as frauds. If in doubt, please send me copies so that appropriate actions can be taken.