Healthy Business Training Academy
QUALITY DOES NOT COST - IT PAYS
We offer nationally recognised training in:
Volume of Learning (Course duration):
The expected durations for attaining courses have been set by the Australian Qualifications Framework at the following:
The hours given on publicity brochures and enrolment forms indicate nominal assessment hours only, not full course hours for supported learning.
This time may be shortened if you have prior learning, credit transfers, or workplace experience in a related role. Before you enrol, we will discuss your current skills and knowledge and determine an appropriate amount of training for you.
We are a provider committed to training excellence:
Who we are:
What we do not do:
What makes us different?
- Personalised training with your own trainer, in very small groups or in your workplace
- Larger workshop groups may be offered in capital cities and regional centres where numbers permit
- You can enrol at any time and progress at your own pace
- Distance learning options you can study anywhere
- Electronic resources are available and assignments can be returned by email or Drop Box
- Webinars, Skype and Cloud based services offer alternatives for face-to-face tutorials
- We offer user-friendly Recognition of Prior Learning assessment
Why we are the right choice for you:
- You get more flexible choices about what, where and how you study
- If you don't need a full qualification, we offer a wide range of Skills Sets (smorgasbord short courses designed just for you) and set short course alternatives, such as Medical Receptionist or Auditing.
- If you have the skills and need a qualification, we offer full Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or RPL with Gap Training which will reduce your fees and upgrade your skills at the same time!
- We have Austudy/Abstudy approval for Certificate level courses.
- We offer choices in how and when you pay your fees and you can opt to pay by instalments.
- Centrepay is available for Centrelink clients.
- We offer a range of programs for corporate clients.
We are now under an arrangement with Study Loans which is a private financial company offering rates much lower than credit cards.
With us there are no hidden extras:
- Our course fees include all resources, materials and administrative fees unless specifically stated
- Where text books are required, you will be told about this before you enrol
- The fees are all clearly stated for each service, and are costed moderately
Our national reputation for quality:
- We employ only trainers and assessors who are highly qualified and have been in a vocation and the training industry for more than a decade to ensure that you are trained or mentored by the best of the best
- Our courses are written to provide a volume of learning that fully matches the requirements of the Training Packages and the Australian Qualifications Framework
- Whatever your needs, we do not cut you off from learning because you cannot meet a time frame - Life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans (John Lennon)
- Our students appreciate that to get the best jobs, they need to put some effort into gaining their skills and knowledge
- Our business grows as satisfied students and employers recommend us to others
- Many of our students return more than once to gain other qualifications
Finally we have the umpire's decision on the upgrade from TAE40110 to TAE40116
You do not have to! Click here to find out more!
TAE40110 is still acceptable under the Standards for RTOs 2015 but there are now two categories of trainers and assessors.
TAE40110 is Category One.
TAE40110 plus either TAELLN401A or TAELLN411, with the addition of TAEASS502B or TAEASS502 will take you up to Category 2 which is the same status as holding TAE40116.
However, two units in the TAE40110 are not equivalent and an upgrade program has to be undertaken for TAEASS401 and TAEASS402. This does not require you to undertake the whole units, just those sections that are different.
What this means for you is that we can help you move into the next level without you having to obtain a whole new qualification.
Enrol now for the stand alone units which we have on scope in TAE50216. The LLN unit is able to be studied by distance learning through our interactive package. The TAEASS502 is available in Interactive or e-learning as well as mentored distance learning using print based materials. Webinars can be arranged for groups.
Now also online!
To find out more about individual programs, click on the navigation bar on the left or contact us directly.
Our Regional Trainers and Assessors
Our 'family' is growing, so is our regional coverage. While there are still some 'gaps' our trainers and training partners go to regional and remote areas to ensure access to clients. Many are 'have car will travel' or will FIFO to where the students are!
New South Wales
Kay Whitehall in Mudgee, who has been with us for some year, delivers TAE qualifications and business qualifications.
Robert Rowe is based in the Northern Rivers region but also provides training across regional Qld.
Anne Paterson of Sydney is now offering TAE training.
Carey Carson in the Tweed is now offering TAE training and working on educational design projects.
John Myers, in the Tweed is now joined us to offer WHS qualifications.
Judy van der Veght, of The Rock, is now on our TAE team.
Phil Reed of Ballina is now a TAE trainer working on special projects.
Sagar Lohani, Sydney, is now offering TAE services to clients
Eden Finlay, Sydney, will be joining our team shortly. Eden is a WHS trainer (all levels) and will also be providing TAE services.
Sibby Ilzhofer of Newcastle is now one of our Hunter regional trainers.
Christine Chittendon, who has also been with us for some years, continues on our team as a TAE trainer.
Andrew Smith, Charters Towers has joined us as a TAE trainer
Katherine Zarubin is our senior trainer for the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management she lives in delightful Kooralbyn.
Barbara Tuxford has joined us as a TAE trainer on the northern Gold Coast
Karen Ravonokula has joined us as a TAE trainer, on the southern Gold Coast
Michael Parkinson has recently the team as a TAE Trainer.
Danielle Duncan, north of the Gold Coast and south of the Brisbane River is now providing TAE services across the southern Brisbane region.
Douwlene Burdett, Helensvale is now on our TAE team.
John Bradford, Brisbane, has also just joined the team.
Laurens Grobler, of Nambour is another new member of our TAE team.
Peter Allan of Taigum is now also one of our TAE team who travels to where the clients are.
Dr. Shayne Baker of Darling Heights is another recruit to our TAE group.
Fraser Coast and Capricornia
Paul Glover is based Maryborough and will deliver TAE throughout the region.
Robert Rowe and Michael Parkinson can also FIFO to assist groups in the region.
Newcastle and the Hunter Valley
Christine Chittenden provides TAE courses in this region.
Sibby Ilzhofer from Newcastle has just joined the team as a TAE trainer. Welcome Sibby
Other regions are serviced by our group of excellent training partners (see below).
Tanja van Haght delivers TAE programs in WA.
Sonja Osten of Mt Beauty has recently joined our team as a TAE trainer.
Our Training Partners
The following organisations deliver and assess training under auspice from HBTA
Anytime Training Australia, Gold Coast
Australian Pacific Training Solutions Pt. Ltd., Mordialloc VIC
Australian Safety Learning Systems Brisbane
Change Safety and Training Pty Ltd (CSAT), Rosslyn QLD, RTO 32466
Compact Services, Brisbane RTO 32419
Criterion Training and Consultancy, FNQ
Industrial Foundation for Accident Prevention, North Lake WA
Mandaville Training Solutions, Sydney
Occupational Health Services Australia, Gold Coast, RTO: 31092
One Step Further Coolangatta, RTO 31215
PPD Training, Perth RTO 52080
Prestige Service Training, Gold Coast, RTO 31981
Qualify Now, Brisbane RTO: 32015
RAM Training Services, Gold Coast RTO 31701
Rose Training Services, Brisbane RTO: 31939
Safe Act Pty Lt, Hunter Valley
Southern Grampians Adult Education, Hamilton Victoria RTO 20645
Talent Med, Glen Iris VIC
Thomson Bridge, Adelaide
Train by Design, Eaton WA
Training for Learning Company Adelaide
Training Ahead Australia, Mackay Queensland and Richmond Victoria
Training Careers Compliance Australia, Gladstone RTO 45319
Transformational Institute, Newcastle RTO 31269
WANT Training Services, Brinkin NT
Worksafe Training, Gold Coast
Workskills International Sydney
For more information about our growing family of RTOs and non-registered Training Organisations who have partnered with HBTA to deliver our qualifications in SEQ, NSW, VIC, SA, NT and WA, and the programs they offer click here.