Skill Sets, or short courses, are an effective and efficient way to upskill your employees.
- Satisfy professional development requirements
- Gain the specific skills industry wants without a full qualification
- Cost-effective and time-efficient way of upskilling.
HBTA also offers a comprehensive list of non-accredited professional development courses including crisis management, emotional intelligence, mentoring, diversity, problem-solving, and more. Contact us directly to learn more.
- BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Training and Assessment
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (superseded)
- TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (superseded)
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development (superseded)
- TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- TAESS0009 Address Foundation Skills in Vocational Practice Skill Set
- TAESS00011 Assessor Skill Set
- TAESS00013 Enterprise Training – Mentoring Skill Set
- TAESS00014 Enterprise Trainer – Presenting Skill Set
- TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set
- TAESS00018 Deliver E-Learning Skill Set
- BSBSS00122 Compliance Skill Set
- BSBSS00128 Auditing Skill Set (Lead Auditor Program)
The HBTA advantage
- Enrol at any time
- Study how and when it is convenient for you
- Fast track your completion using your real work experience
- Various payment options available Government funding available*
- Corporate and group discounts.
*Eligibility criteria applies
Whether you choose workshops, RPL, online/distance learning or mentored, on-the-job training, the support you receive from our dedicated trainers remains the same.
There are no hidden fees, and you will not receive materials and passwords and be left to teach yourself. Our trainers are committed to your success and are available by email, phone or webinar.
Each qualification has set core units and a variety of electives.
Onsite corporate groups
$525 – $4,200
Corporate rate $POA
Finance & Government Funding Available**
Access the calendar here to lock in your dates.