QUALITY DOES NOT COST – IT PAYS
Healthy Business Training Academy is an industry leader promoting best practice through the flexible delivery of quality training and assessment services which assists individuals to achieve success.
We believe in taking a holistic approach to assist our students attain success in their business and life goals. We are committed to providing quality professional development for those who work in Training and Assessment, Compliance, Auditing, WHS, Project Management or Leadership roles. We also ensure that trainers and assessors who study with us implement best practice in VET, and that it is emulated across all levels and in all enterprises.
IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING THE TAE TRAINING PACKAGE
The new TAE22 Training Package was released in December 2022 and the superseded training package is now in teach out.
Below is an outline of what the changes and the transition phase means for you:
- The TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is deemed equivalent to TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, therefore you do not need to upgrade your current qualification. It is planned when the new Standards for RTOs is released in 2024, the qualification will still be compliant and deemed equivalent.
- The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is in an extended transition until December 2024. However, the RTO registration is due for renewal in August 2024, so if you are enrolled you must finish your course by mid-July 2024 to allow time for assessment, quality checks and issue of certificates. You may also enrol in just those units which carry credit transfer into TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. The PDF schedule of unit equivalency can be viewed here. CT = Credit Transfer; NE = Units not equivalent.
- If you need to upgrade from TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment to TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, there is time to do this. You do not have to, but it is recommended that you upgrade in order to remain current through 2024.
- The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training and the TAE50216 Diploma of Design and Development are NOT equivalent to the TAE50122 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training.
- The TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training and the TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development is also in an extended transition until December 2024. However, the RTO registration is due for renewal in August 2024, so if you are enrolled in either one of these Diploma’s, you must finish your course by mid-July 2024 to allow time for assessment, quality checks and issue of certificates.
For more information on updates, transition and the equivalency schedules, please contact email@example.com or ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distance Learning is our specialty
Distance learning has always been the primary delivery mode of Healthy Business Training Academy. We are pleased to be able to take that one step further with virtual classrooms in which you can enjoy interactions with other students, demonstrate your presentation skills and take part in large and small group activities.
Many of our qualifications are offered online and for others you can get e-learning resources via email or Drop Box.
We can still provide face to face learning in some locations or for corporate clients, as numbers permit.
We offer nationally recognised training in: Business, Work Health and Safety and Training and Assessment.
For an overview of scope of operations click here
Short courses and Skills Sets
- BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set
- BSBSS00122 Compliance Skill Set
- TAE Skill Sets
- Selected to meet your needs or those of your employer
- Go to the Skills Set page for more information.
Why wait? Invest in yourself!
To find out more about individual programs, click on the navigation bar in the header, contact us directly or put in an expression of interest.
How we determine the required course durations (Volume of Learning)
Firstly, the typical length of courses at each level are given in the Australian Qualifications Framework. This provides guidelines for the structures of courses at all levels in vocational education and training right through to post-graduate tertiary courses.
The expected durations for attaining courses are:
Certificate IV: 6 months
Diploma: 1 year
Advanced Diploma: 1 year to 18 months
The hours given on publicity brochures and enrolment forms indicate nominal assessment hours only, not full course hours for supported learning.
This time may be shortened if you have prior learning, credit transfers, or workplace experience in a related role. Before you enrol, we will discuss your current skills and knowledge and determine an appropriate amount of training for you.
As demand grows, our ability to service regional and remote areas grows. A number of our trainers are willing to FIFO to where organisations and public groups are, so you do not have to travel to the coastal regions to undertake training. In addition, we can support training with mentoring, skype, webinar tutorials, phone or email. We bring training to you. Click here to meet our team.
Our Training Partners
We may only engage non RTOs in partnerships to deliver TAE qualifications with special permission from ASQA. We add details of these training organisations to the Partner Page of the web site as they are approved.
Partners who offer business, WHS or Pyrotechnics CUA courses may do so without the need to gain permission from ASQA before entering into an agreement,
All qualifications are issued by the RTO (Amy Boleszny Pty. Ltd), including those delivered by third party arrangements.
All current partnership arrangements are listed on the Partner page.
Acknowledgement of Country
This RTO acknowledges and respects the Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islander peoples who are the Traditional Owners and Custodians of our country. We value and respect the Elders, past and present, on whose lands we reside and operate our business.
Thank you to all the Indigenous Peoples who have taught me to see Country through their eyes and opened up a world of beauty and spirit that transcends all things.