No two days are the same in the life of a project manager. This exciting, dynamic career requires a solid foundation in project management theory as well as broad, adaptable skills that can be practically applied across industries.
This diploma delivers the essentials of project management theory and best practice as you learn strategies to manage projects efficiently for a timely and successful completion. Improve leadership, communication, and critical thinking skills for effective problem-solving on the job.
Core Units – all eight must be completed
- BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG531 Manage project time
- BSBPMG532 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG533 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG534 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG536 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG540 Manage project integration
Elective Units – complete at least four units of your choice
- BSBPMG537 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG538 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG539 Manage project governance
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBAUD514 Interpret compliance requirements
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBPMG541 Manage complex projects
The HBTA advantage
- Enrol at any time
- Study how and when it is convenient for you
- Fast track your completion using your real work experience
- Various payment options available Government funding available*
- Corporate and group discounts.
*Eligibility criteria applies
Our Trainers are the Difference!
Whether you choose workshops, RPL, online/distance learning or mentored, on-the-job training, the support you receive from our dedicated trainers remains the same.
There are no hidden fees, and you will not receive materials and passwords and be left to teach yourself. Our trainers are committed to your success and are available by email, phone or webinar.
12 Units total – 8 core, 4 elective
Onsite corporate groups
Corporate rate $POA
Finance & Government Funding Available**
Study your way
Our Business programs are student-centered, interactive, creative, and enjoyable to ensure our learners stay focused and engaged throughout their qualifications.
Custom design your qualification by choosing electives that interest you.
Select additional electives for ‘add-on’ Statements of Attainment to boost your learning*.
Choose the method of study that is most convenient for you.
*Additional fee applies
**Eligibility criteria applies
Speak to one of our Trainers to learn more or get started today!