Our BSB Business Programs
Certificate IV qualifications
- BSB42618 Certificate IV in New Small Business (RPL/Distance) – new course now available
- BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (RPL/Distance)
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (RPL/Distance/Blended) – new course now available
For details of our Certificate IV programs and costs please click here.
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business (RPL/Distance)
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration (RPL/Distance)
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management (RPL/Distance)
- BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing (RPL/Distance)*
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management (RPL/Distance)
Please note that Diploma courses are not entry level courses and course work requires a student to be working, or have access to, an environment in which they manage and lead others and can undertake workplace projects.
Lead auditor course
This short course is comprised of the four BSBAUD Core Units from the BSB41615 Diploma of Quality Auditing qualification by mentored distance learning, or small group workshops by arrangement. Distance courses have a skills practicum component.
For details of our Diploma programs and costs, please click here.
Do you need just a few more skills?
We can offer you a range of short course options in which you can pick and mix any business units we have on scope.
This means you can easily get a short boost to your career to meet new opportunities in your job.
Examples of this are:
- Communicating with influence
- Risk management
- Administering a project
There are plenty more!