Who are we
- we changed from a partnership to a sole proprietorship in March 2012 due to the continued ill health of my husband, Henry and then to a company in November 2015.
- we operate a primarily distance education service from our head office on the Gold Coast or through flexible delivery supported by mentoring or traineeships and corporate workplace training
- in early 2020 we achieved our long term goal of blended learning incorporating webinars and a growing range of online courses. Covid-19 could not stop us!
- we offer extensive Recognition of Prior Learning services which together with gap training has helped many achieve qualifications through a fast-track option
- if we run workshops, we keep the numbers low or use two trainers, in order that our participants have access to assistance when they need it
- we have a number of external assessors in key regional points who assist us with mentoring and practical assessments and also hold small group workshops and visit workplaces to help employers and their staff
- we also have reciprocal arrangements with other RTOs who assist us by providing local practical assessments or mentoring, by arrangement
- we have partnerships with a range of other training providers who offer services on our behalf
Is the Director and the Director of Studies. She has been working in vocational education for more than 40 years and is a professional instructional designer. Training is her passion and her life (she has no grandchildren) and plans to remain active in her role until they prise the computer keyboard from her cold, dead hands.
B.A.; A.L.A. (UK); Dip. Ed.;
TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training; TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development; TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
BSB50207 Diploma of Business; BSB50407 Diploma of Business Administration; BSB511107 Diploma of Management;
BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing, BSB00122 Compliance Skill Set
Is our terrific administrative coordinator who has taken over and improved our systems and is now part of our growing ‘family’.
We are fortunate to have secured the experience and expertise of a number trainers , who you will find listed here and for Training Partners go to the Partners page.