All of the following programs can be undertaken by a variety of flexible delivery options:
- BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety (RPL and distance) – in teach out to March 2021
- BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety (RPL and distance). New course available soon in WA.
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (RPL and distance) – in teach out to March 2021
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (RPL and distance) – new webinar based and face to face course available shortly.
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety (RPL and distance) – in teach out to March 2021
- BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety – new course in preparation
- BSB60615 Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety (RPL and distance/online learning) – in teach out to March 2021. Please contact us directly for further details on this qualification.
All of the qualifications with two identifying codes have been deemed equivalent and transition to the new qualification will be possible for continuing students.
The Diploma and the Advanced Diploma both require pre-requisite skills through attaining the core units from the lower level qualifications.
Please click here for more information and fees for our current WHS programs. Contact us directly for more information about courses that are in teach out. It is still possible to enrol in these courses, but you must complete your studies before the end-dates.
Training in your own combination of skill sets or single units is also possible so that you can acquire new skills for your job.
Transitioning from OHS to WHS Qualifications
Equivalencies and credit transfers from prior OHS qualifications only applied into the 2012 edition of the standards. They can be offered as part evidence into current WHS qualifications, but require other evidence such as current work experience, third party reports on current skills and work portfolios are now necessary.
The changes in legislation on and since 2011 make qualifications mean that your upgrade may require additional training in legislation and regulations.
Go to our Partner page to see who else is delivering these qualifications on our behalf. A new list of trainers is being prepared and will be published shortly.
Non-accredited WHS Training
We also offer the WHSO and WHSR training in Queensland.