Whether your focus is external auditing, internal compliance or quality assurance, this diploma has you covered.
This course is for those looking to gain or strengthen in-demand skills such as how to prepare, conduct and report on end-to end audits; analyse data with respect to International Standards; identify needs for continuous improvement and provide improvement strategies; risk management and leadership skills.
Core Units – All four must be completed
BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audit
BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits
BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits
BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits
Group A Elective Units
- BSBAUD412 Work within compliance frameworks
- BSBAUD514 Interpret compliance requirements
- BSBAUD515 Evaluate and review compliance
Group B Elective Units
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPMG532 Manage project quality
- BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
The HBTA advantage
- Enrol at any time
- Study how and when it is convenient for you
- Fast track your completion using your real work experience
- Various payment options available Government funding available*
- Corporate and group discounts.
*Eligibility criteria applies
Our Trainers are the Difference!
Whether you choose workshops, RPL, online/distance learning or mentored, on-the-job training, the support you receive from our dedicated trainers remains the same.
There are no hidden fees, and you will not receive materials and passwords and be left to teach yourself. Our trainers are committed to your success and are available by email, phone or webinar.
12 Units total – 6 core, 6 elective
Onsite corporate groups
Corporate rate $POA
Finance & Government Funding Available**
Study your way
Our Business programs are student-centered, interactive, creative, and enjoyable to ensure our learners stay focused and engaged throughout their qualifications.
Custom design your qualification by choosing electives that interest you.
Select additional electives for ‘add-on’ Statements of Attainment to boost your learning*.
Choose the method of study that is most convenient for you.
*Additional fee applies
**Eligibility criteria applies
Speak to one of our Trainers to learn more or get started today!