All of the following programs can be undertaken by a variety of flexible delivery options.
Click on each one for more information.
- BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- The Diploma requires pre-requisite skills through attaining the core units from Certificate IV qualification..
- Health and Safety Representative Training (Full Course and Refresher workshops in SE Qld). Contact us for workshop dates, or to lodge an EOI for your organisation – and we will come to you!
Training in your own combination of skill sets or single units is also possible so that you can acquire new skills for your job.
Transitioning from prior WHS Qualifications
Equivalencies and credit transfers from prior qualifications may involve some credit transfers Some earlier qualifications may be offered as part evidence into current WHS qualifications, but require other evidence such as current work experience, third party reports on current skills and work portfolios are now necessary.
Additional gap training may be required to keep up to date with current changes in WHS legislation.